DE1000Lh Reflector: Hydrofarm engaged a renowned American lighting engineer to design the most efficient DE open reflector on the market. This DE Open type reflector delivers uniform growth over a broad footprint. The louvered reflector effectively dissipates heat while operating DE bulbs at ideal temperatures for maximum light output and lamp life.
• Double-ended system delivers higher PAR value with incredible uniformity
• Open design for maximum light output, optimum heat management, and longer lamp life
• Highly efficient in overlapping multi-light configurations
• Premium aluminum European Hammertone interior: 99.85% pure, 95% reflectivity
• Vossloh-Schwabe K12 x 30s high temperature lamp holders
Please note that for remote usage, a lamp extension cord is required. Hydrofarm offers 5 foot (CSXCORD5), 15 foot (CSXCORD) and 25 foot (CSXCORD25) options.
Patent Number: D731,109
My lamp, ballast and reflector combination is not working. How can I fix this?
For traditional mogul type lamp systems: The problem might be a bad connection in the mogul socket. Make sure to disconnect the unit from the power supply, and then look inside the mogul socket for a metal tab. Pry this tab upwards a little bit to make be