Intense Light, Intense Savings
The powerPAR Greenhouse LED Fixture, available in three power variations (530W, 390W, and 185W), delivers a higher PPFD (usable light that actually reaches the plant) per watt value to the plant canopy than other equivalent LED greenhouse fixtures. The powerPAR's scientifically developed horticultural growth spectra and proprietary, patented optics ensure that nearly every single watt of energy is used for optimum plant growth and the highest yields.
- Comes wired 240V with plug
- All-aluminum construction with white gloss finish protects against corrosion in humid environments
- Patented Digital DistributionTM optical technology ensures that 65% of the light emitted is contained within the 50º beam angle
- Two-part, high-temperature silicone potting protects LED and wiring connections from moisture
- ETL/cETL listed for damp locations
- 50,000 hour life to L70
- Made in USA
Why are PPM, TDS, pH and EC important?
PPM and TDS are abbreviations that represent the concentration of elements in a solution or atmosphere. PPM is short for Parts Per Million and TDS for Total Dissolved Solids. EC (electroconductivity) is another form of measurement for TDS. pH is the measu