Hydrofarm’s newest T5 system delivers performance, flexibility, and high lumen output in any growing environment. These systems allow you to choose multiple hanging configurations to meet your garden’s design. They combine premium grade specular aluminum with energy-efficient/high-output T5 tubes and put out double the light energy of normal fluorescent systems.
- 46.2"L x 23.9"W x 2.8"H
- Dual On/Off switches allow you to control the amount of lumens as needed (6 and 8 tube models only)
- Daisy chainable—run up to 2 fixtures from a single outlet
- Powder coated steel housing
- Low profile
- Hangs 3 ways—overhead, vertical, or horizontal
- 10' grounded power cord
- Includes 8 fluorescent 6400K tubes
- May be daisy-chained together
Agrobrite T5 Fixtures
Is fluorescent or high intensity discharge lighting best for my garden?
Both fluorescent and high intensity discharge (HID) lighting sources have proven to be beneficial for plant growth. HID sources provide higher amounts of energy which aid in fruiting/flowering/blooming and greenhouse supplementation. Comparatively, fluorescent fixtures consume less power and generate less heat.